Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THE DEED (part III)

So he confessed
His wife's distraught
She can't focus
On what the Bible taught
God expects her
To forget and forgive
But she's so angry
She doesn't want him to live
Does she have AIDS
Or an STD
He's been sleeping with her
And sleeping with me
I want him dead
No...crucified
He should suffer the way
Our Savior died
Even that's too good
He should be shot then hung
Buried alive
In a pile of dung
How could he be
As selfish as this
Our lives now ruined
For a night of bliss
Am I to blame
Did I say NO too much
Pushing him away
When he tried to touch
I was too tired
Or the mood wasn't right
He'd whine and complain
And choose the couch at night
NO...he's the blame
He lacked self-control
Unsure of his salvation
Or the condition of his soul
And oh, the children
They treat him like a king
Should I conceal his sin
Or tell them everything
Dear Lord, please help me
I don't know what to do
He cheated on me
And was unfaithful to you

TO BE CONTINUED...

Cornelius

No comments:

Post a Comment